Cardio check-up at EMC comprises two levels
This health check looks for evidence of existing heart disease, and identifies the main risk factors for heart disease and offers practical advice about positive lifestyle changes.
Cardio check-up at EMC comprises two levels.
Level 1 (basic):
- Consultations: Cardiologist First Consultation; General Practitioner Consultation, Cardiologist follow-up consultation;
- Laboratory tests: Cell Blood Count + differential; Sedimentation rate; Prothrombin+INR; Renin, Aldosterone; D-DIMER; Sodium/Potassium/Chloride; Creatinine; Uric acid; Cholesterol; Cholesterol-HDL; Cholesterol-LDL; Thyroid stimulating hormone; Free T4; Free T3; Triglycerides; Bilirubin total; Glucose; Haemoglobin A1C; Total protein; Asparate Amino Transferase; Alanine Amino Transferase; Gamma Glutamyle Transferase; Creatine Kinase; Lactate Dehydrogenase; BNP (brain natriuretic peptide); C-Reactive Protein; Standard urine test with microscopy;
- Procedures: Transthoracic echo-CG; Doppler scan of extracranial brachiocephalic arteries; Holter monitor ECG 24 h.; BP monitor 24 h.; Doppler scan of lower extremities' veins; ECG at effort/veloergometry.
Level 2 (comprehensive):
- All consultations, laboratory tests and procedures from Level 1 plus additional Doppler scan of lower extremities' arteries; Doppler scan of renal arteries and low-dose MSCT–angiography of coronary arteries.
All services beyond the package are to be paid separately.
The price of the Level 1 program amounts to 2444,8 c.u., the price of the Level 2 program to 3288 c.u.*
* 1 c.u. = 1 EUR at the CB RF exchange rate. Please note that the price is for individuals ONLY (i.e. for clients who pay in cash, not within an insurance plan).
How to stabilize sudden rises of blood pressure, accompanied by nausea and vomiting in a patient with chronic hypertension (it is not always clear what comes first - nausea and vomiting and, as a consequence, the blood pressure increase, or Vice versa).
An adjustment of appropriate permanent antihypertensive therapy is required for blood pressure to be stabilized. It is best to schedule a consultation with the cardiologist and undergo heart ultrasound, 24-hour blood pressure monitoring and ECG. You can make an appointment by phone +7 (495) 933-66-55. Specialists of the Cardiology Department will be happy to help you.
Extrasystoles appeared on my husband’s ECG following smoking cessation. He has a serious intension to undergo a thorough examination. What kind on up-to-date methods are used in your clinic?
EMS offers the most up-to-date methods of examination for your husband to clarify the nature of arrhythmias. ECHO-cardiography, 24 hour Holter monitoring ECG, loading tests, and, if needed, 24-hour blood pressure monitoring as well as all laboratory tests are available at EMC’s cardiology department. There is an option to undergo a comprehensive examination under the program ( read more )
Does you clinic offer laser surgery for removal (or correction) of varicose veins on the legs? I would like to learn about both the aesthetic and medical side of the issue.
Our clinic performs the most common and advanced methods of varicose veins’ treatment. This includes classic phlebectomy, injection sclerotherapy, and foam sclerotherapy (the most common method of treatment in Europe). The method of treatment depends on certain medical conditions. If the disease manifests itself as small spider veins, the laser correction could be performed ( read more )