European medical center’s Privilege Program
European medical center’s Privilege Program is an additional advantage for patients who have made a choice in favor of European medicine in Moscow.
Privilege program convenience
- Obtaining rewards from the Awards Catalog in return for accumulated loyalty points; bonuses are awarded for each c.u. spent upon contacting EMC.
- Exclusive benefits as additional privileges from EMC for Gold and Platinum status participants.
- Special conditions for services/products of EMC’s partners.
Conditions of participation in the EMC privilege program
To join the program, you just need to get the services and pay your bill.
All patients visiting clinics of the European medical center starting from January 1, 2016, receive loyalty points for each paid service.
To join the program and obtain the information about the loyalty points please call +7 (495) 933 66 55, ext. 4545.
Levels/statuses of the Privilege Program
The status of the program participant depends on the number of visits made and the number of points accumulated within 1 calendar year.
The program includes several levels/statuses of participation:
The conditions for obtaining and confirmation of status
5 000 points
10 000 points
20 000 points
The status is valid for 1 year. In case of non-confirmation of the status during the year, a reduction of one level is made, equivalent to the existing levels.
Accumulation of loyalty points
- Upon payment for services, the points will be added to the patient’s bonus account (1.e. = 1 bonus point). Number of points awarded is calculated based on the cost of services provided, as specified in the Settlement Act.
- If the patient is under the legal age, the controller of the loyalty points is the Customer of the services.
- If you purchase an annual program or health check-up program, an additional 2000 points will be awarded as a gift.
Bonuses are not awarded only for the payment of medicines and consumables (implants, grid, metal structures, plates, etc.), as well as for the use of consumables during therapy (i.e. masks, mattresses, other fixing devices).
Use of the points
- Please note that you can use loyalty points and services from the Awards Catalog only if you have no outstanding debt to EMC;
- A prerequisite for receiving Awards is the availability of the required number of bonuses on the Participant's account. For payment of the bonus services the amount of the bonus that corresponds to the cost of services in the Awards Catalog will be charged from the account of the bonus program Participant;
- To receive the service from the Awards Catalog, you should pre-order the Service you need. This can be done by calling + 7-495-933-66-55;
- Withdrawal of bonuses from the program Participant’s account does not affect the assigned status in the Program;
- Loyalty points are deducted from the program Participant’s account when the selected services from the Awards Catalog are delivered;
- Loyalty points can be redeemed at the age of 18, if the patient is under this are, the points are controlled by the Customer of the services.
EMC privileges for Participants of different levels:
A free doctor at home for you or your family members
Once a year
Twice a year
|SPA-day in EMC Rehabilitation center in Zhukovka (massage, aqua aerobics, lunch, rest in the room)|